Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Prepping Day (or rather Prepping Night)

 
Hallo lovelies! Sorry I haven't posted in a while! School is always crazy the first two quarters. So now that I have a brief break due to midterms (blech) I'm having a prepping night at my sculpting class! Woo!
The (willing) victims

The first up is an old Secretariat classic resculpted to a Chincoteague pony who had an unfortunate run in with a bad can of primer.


The next is the new Black Beauty classic model, who has just been sitting around in my body box.



And finally is the little foalie that had primer issues earlier.
 


So in the end I was able to sand off most of the bad primer for the resculpt




The classic got resculpted feet and was sanded a bit
 
 
And I sanded off the spiderwebed primer off of the foalie

 
Keep an eye out on my blog an my Etsy page for an upcoming sales piece!



No comments:

Post a Comment