Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Studio Update and Etsy Coupon

Greetings all! I hope you're having a great day. Today I'm in the studio bouncing between horses and paintings.


Both horses are portraits of Chincoteague ponies and have just been sealed. The larger one is a portrait of Poco's Starry Night and the little one is the beginning stages of a portrait Got Milk. 

I have a ton of body models that are itching for a new coat. Does anyone have any requests for models for the Feather Fund auction? I'm already planning on doing Diamond Jewel's foal, but am not sure who else I want to do. 


On the other side of my studio, I have this oil painting going. It's a version of my drawing final from this semester. I am in the process if adding in markings so the rocks resemble a gemstone like Tigers Eye. 

On a side note - I've discovered an incredibly useful tool - a natural rubber pick up. It picks up the little pieces of eraser that likes to stay stuck in your canvas. I don't know why I haven't used it until now, I've had it since I got my foundation kit at the beginning of the year. But now I know. 


And now for the Etsy Coupon - use HELLOSUNSHINE between now and June 11 to get 25% off of your purchase at Gyrfalcon Studios

No comments:

Post a Comment