Sunday, August 16, 2015

In a Week...(Art School Series)

This Saturday I will be moving into my dorm at Moore College of Art and Design. Needless to say, I'm thrilled! Throughout the summer I've been getting stuff for my dorm. Yesterday my mom and I went through all my things to see what I still need.

The Art School Series will chronicle my experiences at Moore as an Art Ed student.


We took over my horse room and spread everything out on the table. We grouped it by dorm room storage and supplies, office supplies, hygiene, clothing, first aid, and miscellaneous. My mom and I got most of this from Staples, Target, or Five Below. Staples was running a promotion where you get 20% off of your total purchase if you could fit all of your stuff into a canvas bags provided in the store.


my favorite thing I got at Staples
Earlier this summer, maybe in late June or early July, I found my bedspread for my dorm (it was a really good sale!)
picture of the store's display

While at Five Below, I found this guy -

he feeds my owl obsession and matches my bed spread!
And I got this guy for my birthday -


So these two are going to be joining me on my college journey! While in Chincoteague I was able to go to the Blueberry Festival (if you get a chance, I highly recommend going) and was able to pic up so pictures for my dorm room.



yes...I have a birds of prey obsession

There are no art supplies in this post because we get a foundation kit when we get to school. Exploring my art kit my spawn a separate post in it's self! Six days...I can't wait!





No comments:

Post a Comment