Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Summer has Begun! (I'm a Senior now)

So today my school had our class ring ceremony. You know what that means? I'm officially a senior now! We also had our award ceremony where I won a High Achievement award in Art, Spanish, and English. My ring has a couple of paint brushes on it and my graduation year. It also has my birthstone which is diamond (cough cubic zirconium cough).
My ring
So not only am I out of school for the summer but I get home and this girl is waiting for me! There is hardly any seams and she's gorgeous!

Draft Mare by Deborah McDermott
My sales piece is in the process of being detailed and is almost ready to be posted to Etsy.


I found a custom that I put away last summer because it was being frustrating and was able to fix it, so look! Another sales piece.

He's actually a very red bay, its just that my phone camera is somewhat crappy

Annnnd I prepped another little guy for paint.


No comments:

Post a Comment