Thursday, June 12, 2014

Time for White Markings

Sorry I didn't update ya'll yesterday. I had a nice solid layer of pigments on Ajax and went outside to spray...but I didn't realize it was raining..anyways today I was able to finish the black points of the horse today! Yay! 
I've been experimenting with the use of wet pigment for black points and while it still needs a bit of refining, I like the results so far!

first layer of wet black pigments on the legs
three more layer sealed in along with muzzle, eyes, and genital shading
Stay tuned for that white markings video! I'll start making it when the sealer cures. It's not a new technique but I've always found it helps to see how others do the same technique.
In other news my mom and I booked a room in Chincoteague Saturday-Thursday of Pony Penning so I'll be coming to see the Feather Fund auction!

and a cute picture of Spring hugging a stuffed dog


No comments:

Post a Comment