Monday, August 1, 2016

Art Project Planning Printable



Planning and researching is a big part of creating an art piece! Finding references and inspiration is always key to successfully finishing a piece. I've created a printable that allows you to gather that information all in one place.

Inspiration can come from anywhere (I often find inspiration in mythology and fantasy worlds), so I've included several different categories from artists to history and literature. References can be found anywhere and this planner gives you a space to record where you've found them.

This printable also provides a space for the materials you plan to use, the size of the piece, and of course - the deadline!

I hope this helps you become more organized in your own art practice.

1 comment:

  1. The biggest competition is myself. I am not looking to follow others or pull them down.
    I'm planning to test my own boundaries.
    See the link below for more info.

    #planning
    www.ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete