Monday, January 4, 2016

Watercolor Animals now on Society6

Thanks Kristian for introducing me to this website!

Society6 is similar to the website CafePress, except it seems more geared to artists. I have recently uploaded the digital fox watercolor that I posted yesterday. I have also uploaded a horse watercolor as well.

The cool part about this website is that not only can you order various sized prints of this artwork, you can get Ipad cases, T-Shirts, mugs, laptop skins, throw pillows, and many other products.




I plan on creating more watercolor animals and will be posting them on Society6. You can always access my Society6 page through the widget on the sidebar. Check it out!

I should also be posting a new custom on Etsy by Wednesday so keep an eye out for that as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment