Friday, July 13, 2012

Whats New?

Yay! Only six more days until BreyerFest!! I'm almost done with my preparations, I just have to make tags and cards, finalize my class list, and then pack. I've also been working on a few things -- so lets get started!

First up is one that is almost done -- A chestnut pinto American Saddlebred (who is also being used in my tutorial 'How I Airbrush a Chestnut')

This guy needs more layers of white, and then I will begin detailing the horse (mane/tail, eyes, and hooves), after he is done he will be up for sale.

The next one is a pacer that is still in the process of prepping-


There are a few more things I need to do before he is ready to paint.

The next two are collaborations with Kristian Beverly of Five Paws Studios. She re-sculpts and I paint

English Pony

Western Horse

They both still need some prepping so keep an eye out for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment