Sunday, June 23, 2013

NAN Brags and OF Performance Pics


So as most of you know NAN has been held for the past two days (today being it's last day) in Harrisburg, PA, at the Farm Show Complex. It was my first NAN ever and it has gotten me addicted! Next year I hope to qualify some customs to show. NAN was also one of the most organized show I have ever attended, the only show that I believe matches it is the BreyerFest Children and Youth show, so a big shout-out for the team who put it together!

On the first day I had six horses to show. Two of those six got a Top Ten!

Eagle's Wing (BreyerFest Special Run Sprinkles)

Guapo (BreyerFest Celebration Horse Alborozo)
Day two of NAN I had two horses in OF Performance. I saw some amazing Performance setups and customs. I wish I was able to take pictures of everything - but here are some pictures that I was able to get:



Grey Workmanship (I think)

My entries

I really like the drafter on the right!

It's so tiny!

I love the color combo

Awesome tack!

I love Native American costumes in general 

Look at those dapples!!

No comments:

Post a Comment