Tuesday, June 25, 2013

The BreyerFest Custom Frenzy

So this year is my first year in the BreyerFest Open Show so I wanted to beef up my custom show string. I had originally planned on five new customs, but unfortunately due to several primer/sealer reactions, I have only been able to work on three. The models that had the reactions will get done - I just need more time than the BreyerFest deadline allows.

First up is Murphy's Law a Stablemate Thoroughbred painted to a dark bay. He is going to have one front left sock and a stripe.


Next up is The Mad Hatter Theorem. He is the Classic Cutting Horse who is also in the stages of dark bay.


And last is The Middle-Earth Paradigm. He is the Stablemate running thoroughbred, who will be painted a dappled grey. Right now he is only in primer.



 My horse list is almost done and next on my to-do list (besides finishing theses dudes) is my tags!

No comments:

Post a Comment